Invisalign and Short Term Ortho
Now you can straighten your teeth without wearing uncomfortable and unattractive metal brackets. Invisalign provides a convenient, nearly invisible way to a beautiful smile. Invisalign guides your teeth into place using clear, soft, plastic aligner trays.
During your consultation for Invisalign, our dentist will conduct a thorough evaluation of your teeth. X-rays and impressions are used to create a digital image of your mouth. This 3-D replication allows Dr. Yee to create a treatment plan that predicts the movement of your teeth. Aligner trays are then created for each phase of your treatment.
Aligner trays are custom designed to fit your mouth. They are made of a clear, plastic material and can be removed when you wish to eat or clean your teeth. Each set of aligner trays are worn for two weeks and you will visit our Burnaby dentist every six weeks so that he may monitor your progress.
Benefits of Invisalign
• The clear aligners are nearly invisible. Most people will not notice that you are wearing them.
• Invisalign trays are removable, which encourages proper flossing and brushing habits and allows you to eat the foods you enjoy.
• Aligner trays are made of a smooth plastic and will not cut into your mouth as the metal brackets do. Also, the plastic is BPA free.
• There will be fewer visits to the Invisalign dentist. Progress is checked at six week intervals.
• You will have straighter teeth.
Schedule a Consultation for Invisalign
If you are considering braces to straighten your teeth, contact our office at Tsawwassen Commons Dental Centre to learn more about Invisalign. With Invisalign aligner trays, you will not have to experience the discomfort, mouth sores, and food restrictions associated with traditional metal brackets. You can straighten your teeth while still looking your best using Invisalign dentistry.
Located in Tsawwassen, BC, our clinic provides dental care to local patients. We offer procedures including pediatric dental care, gum disease surgery, wisdom teeth removal, and aesthetic dentist care. We are looking forward to welcoming you to our office and encourage you to schedule your appointment today!